Sunday, December 25, 2011

Should I give up or should i just keep chasing pavements?

.. Even if it leads nowhere. Haha! I keep repeating this song and i remember all the lyrics are saying. beautiful and meaningful song indeed. I miss blogging and the fact right now I'm in long holiday it makes it even better! Tho, my internet connection in my home is freaking damn slow O.o but it wouldn't stop me to update new post today! lol

I had started my holiday like a month ago, and it's sucks to have nothing to do. My life here is full of sleeping like a mad pig, going out to the same shopping mall over and over again, sitting in the same favorite coffee shop till the waiters giving me discount *thanks hahaha*, watching tv, and sleep. I'm regretting every moments of my sister's offer trip to traveling Europe :( but overall, i appreciate and do enjoy this 3 months holiday since I always complaining about my college and their never ending assignment.


"Time flies when you're having fun", Hell yes! My holiday passed so quickly! I didn't expect it to be that fast, and I can't believe today is Christmas day! I love Christmas spirit! Omgodness, Who doesn't? It's the perfect time to celebrate xmas time with your loved ones and I'm glad to be able to celebrate it with my parent this year. Recently, I'm listening to Michael Buble's christmas songs collection and i loooovvveee it :) *recommended to buy*


Merry Christmas to all people who reading this :)

May God bless you all & have a wonderful one! :*
*me & sis when she's visiting me*

P.S: The fact I miss blogging so much, I'll promise to update this more often! I love you, my blog

5 comments:

  1. you so cute ;) & senang sekali mengetahui anda suda aktif.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas dear olen...

    God Bless u and ur family... always..

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas!!! and happy holiday! :)
    have a joyful one ~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. loh udah lama ga ke sini, diliat2 tampangnya berubah yah heheh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x