Friday, July 8, 2011

Never say goodbye, I'd prefer to say see ya later :)

bloggers, i just came back from murni restaurant with dear twin and classmates ; olla, adeline, lisa, hansel and vishnu. nice chit chatting and supper together. its been long time i din go out and went back till midnight. weehee :) and for those who ask what music i use. the title is : RHYTHM OF LOVE - JOSEPH VINCENT AND CLARA C. i love this version and i know my boyfriend is damn sexy there. oh no, he's indeed sexy =3

and now i'm officially say that i'm done. yeah, freedom finally come to mama. haven't plan yet what to do but still FREEDOM is now in my hand! exam went really well too haha and best of lucks to all my dear friends classmates for next paper tomorrow, for the sake of 1 remaining subject! xx

IF i have to rewind back to the very beginning college life of mine. firstly it would be bring me smile widely, proud of myself and also tears. hehe i have to admit that i hate crying, i really do. but i think my tears worth in this stage. never thought in my mind would meet such a great classmates, friends, and fun chit chat mates that connect together.

" may my tears come from laughing, cos i find friends worth having "

today is the last day of foundation in communication 2010. darn, i'm gonna miss this class for sure. the laughter, the nonsense joke that i always find funny, the people in it. indescribable, i atbsofudginlutely loving this course and for sure the awesome peeps in it :) so i'll let my self to give the power of pictures to speak.



spot any differences? :) well the most obvious thing to seen is my ridonkulously hair. i love my hair, but i just miss my long hair, but on the other hand i hate my hair now cos it looks so messy. hmm don't know i should cut it again or let it grow beautifully long? no? hahaa

another my favorite's picture :



do we really look a like? haha

olen and mummy claira ;p

my favorite's person in FICM = Kye Tay :)
and those grey shoes is gone nowhere :(

dance dance day :)


i miss the practicing day :(


colmare tropicale :)

1 year i've been in college, it's quick i know. time passed fast when i had fun
i did have fun with these people and now it's the time to see you laterr. :)

like i said, i prefer say see you later rather than saying goodbye.

anyonyo, going to cry now haha i've experiencing this before, but why this one so hard to leave? but oh well, i'll still meet another great peeps that do the same degree with me. for those who go overseas, ryan, aubrey. i wish you very good luck and yesh visit us haha gonna miss these two fellas haha :D

" I never find a 'good' in goodbye "

but now, i know that i witnessed it. well, it's not a perfect good but it still a great. awesome, and amazing time ever.

i love FICM 2010.
end story :)

WISH ME LUCK :

- MY RESULT! YES PLEASE? hahah!
- MY DIET! always tomorrow hehe
- MY STUDIES :)

i'm going to sleep now, thanks for the great comments. i will reply it soon! hit my bed now mwah mwah

11 comments:

  1. wah, masa masa remaja yg ceria. fotonya unik dan narsis semua. hehehe..makasih ya dah ke blog aku

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess u had a lot of fun with them :p hmm those pics make me miss my old friends

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey my good blog friend! you seemed to have so much fun
    and i love rhythm of the rain
    its beautiful

    gorgeous! Love it so much.

    Thanks for your comment ! I just made a new post, check it out!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loh itu kok ada foto yang mirip kembar? ITU MIRIP BANGET! *ngucek2 mata*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! congrats to you finishing college :) i just got my degree results today and so happy that i m officially done with uni :)))

    and u asked how i linked youtube vids on my blog? if u are using the new blogging/posting templates then u can just click on the "add video" icon and choose to search the videos u want to add from youtube. or if u are on youtube, u can just click the "share" button and then click the "blogger" icon under the embed choices "show more" :) try see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the title! Never say goodbye, I'd prefer to say see ya later :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow looks like you had lotsa fun! hehe what do you think of my photoblog? retrocedeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x