Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wait for it because the time will come soon :)

i purposely updating 3 posts for today. firstly because I lack of update recently and i'm afraid i will not update soon due to the assignments and projects that need to be done. I'm graduating this July! I just hope everything goes well, as well as the results! *finger crossed*

oh am having a long break ( not holiday but class break lol ) now. gonna have class at 4? hehe but i don't think i gonna attend the class. feels so lazy ): sorry sir. oh and today am having econ mid term exam. and wow everything went really well. i just hope the result turn out as which how i am confident rite now. thanks to frans for tutoring me on monday nite when i was overnight at his place! :)

today brunch i had this! :) ahahah nope. i'm kidding. im just craving for this ;p okay today brunch, i had mango chicken rice and peach green tea. mm hmm so nice i tell you. and i miss you i miss you.

oh wait, last week long break back to my hometown bringing up my hobby to watch GLEE everyday. now i'm officially a GLEEK. i'm in love with Darren Criss =3. the one who play character as blaine <3 ah love him love him! is he a gay? aww i hope he's not. he's so hot and sexay! :)




i really love guy who can play music and sing. ATTRACTIVE I TELL YOU. AHH i wish my boyfriend is a singer or maybe a musician now HAHAHAHHA. okay, gonna practice more on my piano skills :) mm hmm oh and Joseph Vincent is my favorite too. i wish i could meet this two in real life (: how i wish i'm in sydney and america rite now. =3


and he's hot once again :P oh, olla is sleeping rite now. i'm blogging for about 2 hours now. hha and i'm bored then i took this :) i bought those pink headband 3 months ago and i never wear it. i dun know why lol, i just haven't find the suit clothes to wear with it (: i'm just inlove with the pink and oh i bought this at my college haha for only $5. not bad rite? :)


and till we meet again! x

8 comments:

  1. weeew. i'm back olen :D
    you're so cute with headband :D and darren chris isnt a gay haha :D
    have a nice day len!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty cake!! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmy i m infatuated with darren cris toooo :) but i like his hair in glee better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good post. I definitely appreciate this site.
    Keep it up!
    Also visit my web blog ; natural Health supplements

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
    a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm
    not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.
    My web-site hong kong internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every weekend i used to go to see this web
    site, because i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that this this site
    conations truly good funny data too.

    Here is my homepage; cigarette smoking somehow
    my page - acupuncture stop smoking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else may just I get that type
    of info written in such a perfect method? I've a challenge that I am simply now running on, and I've
    been at the look out for such information.

    Also visit my web blog purchasing group health insurance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the great work.



    my blog post: checks online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x