Thursday, April 28, 2011

when my heart does talk too...

Too much thoughts running around in my mind lately. Starting with the issue lectures, assignments that pilling up, love problem and not to mention even myself :( My life is full of agony? Yes it is, for right now. How I wish I could ask someone for time machine and return me back to the time when I was baby. The time when I don't need to think deeply and handle things like this. The time when I can smile easily without fear of other people thinking you as crazy or psycho. The time when I was about to cry and people that i love would come, stay beside me and make sure that I'll heal in no time or maybe sleep under a warm lap of my beloved person.


Mistreated, misunderstood, misplaced and miscommunication. People make mistake, so do I and lesson learned (i hope). In my dictionary, I will never judge people by their mistakes and i don't mind to giving them a second chances, third chances, fourth chances, or maybe till hundred chances as long as they learnt. Because I know that i made a mini, tiny, biggy mistakes too and so I'm here to learn, learn and always learn. The whole world is scared, so I swallow the fear. I don't know why I always think that everything that i do are always wrong, the decision I've always made always direct me to wrong position. Am I wrong to do right this way? All i can say now its enough, because i've done all i can think of. I'm good its not an answer that I want. Look now, it didn't slow me down, and yet I'm still around :)


You never told me what you feel. But who I was to know? You are not mine. I should've know the sign. I should've read your mind. I should've understand your movement. You never give me chance to show you how much I care. Now, tell me what is the secret that you have been hiding and at last I know who's gonna take my place.


Now, I know why my dad, mom and sis told me to spend my time in college wisely cos it would never happen twice in your life at least you failed one hahah but yeah olen will spent it as wisely as she can. ;) YAY! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST hha :D


For my first till third paragraph above there, its just a thought of me recently so mind it okay! :D well, I know i should be grateful for this life instead of complaining and hoping too much that I could rewind the time! Just wanna say that today is today, yesterday is a memory that we should thankful with and tomorrow is the beginning of our new life. Today, I just wanted to share what had been stuck in my mind lately. As aziza, my twins, and me always said NEVER SAY NEVER! Holy macaroonie, I think I have left out from the topic. So i think I should stop here. Thanks for reading my non-sense post for today. See you for the other post! Mwah xoxo.

N.B :
Tomorrow is weekend! (Y) dancing!
Wish me luck for the proposal which is due next week!
Going back to J-town on midexam break!
5 weeks left till graduation and gathered together with my bestie!

QUADRUPLE YAYNESS!

6 comments:

  1. aww dun be sad darling x
    you'll be heal in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let time decide, dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I really agreed the idea to live life to the fullest ;D some things may take you down, but you have to keep move un and get stronger :Db

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt a lot better now :) thanks risa <3 x

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x