Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What? What and What.

Hello readers. Im back again. I told to you rite that I will more often updating my blog :D oh well, I feel so relieved today that I finished all the presentation. All presentations are quite good ^0^
And for the Halloween post, I haven't got the pics from Irene, so yeah it's postpone k.

For Human Comm, my group got 7.7 % out of 9 % which is very good :D. For Mass comm, we still don't know cos today we just presented. For English plays, we did a good job also. We did the stories about animal farm. Have no idea about it? I will post up some pics :D

My group (left to right)
Joe Vin - Kye - Hansel - Sheila - Aaron - Chloe - Me - Olla - Aubrey - and Evon :D

its Joe Vin as Mr. Jones :D

The cow and The dogs :D
( Yea, i know the ears looks like cat rite)

She is a cat.
Oops, no she is a dog :P
My twins did the same character as me :D

I took this :)

Aaron did for us make up :D thank you.

HEHE sheila n aaron :)

Racky, Maykay, and the 2 doggies.

Thanks to someone who took it :)

Well, that's about my plays. How do you think? I miss theatre so much :( what I miss more? THIS.

Astrid. Olla. Cicil. and me with cacat's face.
Ero took this pic when we arrived at Malay see a on the way to Taylor.
Ah miss that so much.

SIS open day'08.
left-right: Wendy. Ervandi. Kevin. Alvin. Me. Olla. Aziza. and Jesselyn.
m to the i to the s to the s.

crazehhh night ever!

last KLCC : )
tears tears tears*
(yiruma songs - background music :P)

HARD ROCK LAGOON GROUP!
im wondering where was weini :)

P.R.O.M

lagoon :)
fun big times x
keke. me. kevin. aziza. febri. olla. yuli. sherly. alvin. ajui. jon. frans. ervandi. and jc.
quite a big group huh? :)
Malaysian Independence day'09.
credit to dut.


( I miss this two bros so much)
and
i have no idea why my text become underlines -.-


My favorite picture of today :
(drumrolls JENGJENGJENG)
maaf agak sedikit lebay.

Olla. Kye. Maykay and Me
Adeline took this :D

WEE! credit to Kye ;)
i love this pics so much.


me n Kye :)

well, that's it for todays post. I am in the peak of happiness yet sadness cos first semester is coming to an end soon. 2 weeks more to exam. gotta study hard ):

and share a bit what's the meaning of love.
the words I love you.
means that I accept u for the person that u are, and that I do not wish any to change u into someone else.
It means I do not expect perfection from you, just as u do not expect it from me too.
It means that I will love u and stand by u even through the worst of times. It means loving u when u're in a bad mood or too tired to do the things i want to do.
It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with.

Just so u know, I did not create this. I quoted it from my tumblr cos its so nice haha :D

Quote of the day:
Don't change yourself because of love. because of other people. because of compliments that people gives to you. Just be yourself and know that He is always be with you. - FGCC.

Life is about to move on? Yes I agree with that. but to looked back to the memories, it make me just wanna turn back and stop to the time where we have fun together - someone :D.

We shall not die cos of hunger, a cold, or maybe a hot but we shall die of having lived.

till next time.
ke de babayy :D

28 comments:

  1. everytime i look you pict with ur twin sista... it took my time for some moments.. guess what?? I confused which one is olen and which one is olla...

    u can cheat people then with ur twiny things... makes me jealous anyway... ;p seems fun if had any twin brother or sista...

    u can doing all work with 2 powers... oh no.. i wrong.. i just think if had any twiny brother.. he will be my shadow and puppet... like "kagebunshin no jutsu"... hahahha...egoism...

    nice to know u both anyway ^^

    are u taller than olla??

    eh.. u must check this one:
    http://tom-kuu.blogspot.com/2009/08/bobby-me.html

    *TK is trying to speak english... hahaha don't laugh if i did weird.... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment you also have a very nice and sweet blog, Olen :)


    catherine -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy! Cute pictures with your groupmates! ^^ Especially those with animal paints on your faces. Teeheee! ^______^

    And oh, you look exactly like your twin sister! Awee~!!! ;))

    All pictures are nice shots! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. the step is very simple..just do like I did..just click FOLLOW in google friend connect widget in my right side bar..and link me as The Journey called L.I.F.E..what about you? what do you want me to use when I link you?Let me me know if you're done so I can add u too..after reading this..delete this comment.It's not suitable for your post.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kee! :D
    i love browsing your photos.
    cuteeee!
    btw, is kye a girl?
    sorry. haha im confuse.
    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun photos ^^ ur a cute looking dog and i love your cat shirt photos so cute ^^

    it looks like u hvae a fun life! thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed it a lot. .Good editorial! I guess your having fun, all of you are having fun and thanks a lot for sharing your life with us. I'm glad=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is first time i come across your blog and I love it at once! what a cute blog & nice song too XD

    So you have a twin.. Oh, I always want a twin, it will be fun,aite?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hohoho, How I wish I have one too ~ and actually, your twin's name remind me of someone (LOL) :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha.. just someone, sahabat lama ..
    Of course I know, I read your blog.. It's OLLA, rite? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks funn :)
    thanks for your sweet coment btw..
    keep visit and follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seems so much fun ! And wow you have a twin ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for the comment ^^ I'm italian!

    ReplyDelete
  14. everything looks very fun :)
    I visited Lagoon too :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. THanks ^^ Doraemon? I'm not so good at drawing cartoonfigures >w< but I can try it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats for the good grades ;)
    seems like u had a great time wit ur buddies !

    tx sooo much for ur comments dear !
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice smiles. It seems you were all happy in the fotos. Visit me back please.

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks like you had a great halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the comment on my blog :). I really appreciate it, I like your blog by the way :).

    ReplyDelete
  20. tehe atm i have alot of colege work, How about u are you up to much :)?

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey girl!! thank you for visitting my blog honey! Looks like you ahve so amny great friends <3

    Love all those pictures! those are sparkling by friendships!!

    xxx Y

    ReplyDelete
  22. the headband was so cute. Happy Halloween too, Olen! :) and thanks for following me on Tumblr. Anyway, cute tee .

    ReplyDelete
  23. omg! thank you nana! i just read it :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x