Saturday, September 11, 2010

we are so in love with white.

sorry for my long last absence =P
last saturday (HEY. count yourself, coz i also don't know exactly what date =p) me and my best friends had a really awesome fun time =). we did some catch up, coz it was the last day before i go back to Jakarta for Hari Raya holidays. so sweet of them made me some farewell =P. there are 8 of us which contain me, my twin, Aziza, Weini, Frans, Calwin, Jon, and Wendy.

As usual, we met at pyramid cos it's our daily place =P and we met the boys in front of the redbox and decided to karaoke ing together. Super Cool wendy brought his DSLR
camera, so i'm not gonna miss the chance. I click clack every-time and everywhere! =D Though it's not a good shot, but I took a lot of good thing =P.

i love her her :)

olla n frans :)

so sad, can't join this photo! :'(
ps: i'm the one who took the pic =P haha!

the GIRLS :D

they were singing like crazy! ._. but that's what explain the whole post today =P

this is CUTE! :D

and, don't ever forget! group photos =P

oh and we actually realized that mostly of us were wearing black and white
so thoughtful =P except Jon! HAHAHAHA.

right after redbox :) we decided to play billiard. actually, i wanted to show off my skills but i pull my words coz aziza n wendy played so good oops VERY GOOD =P HAHA.


though i looked SO UGLY in this pic, but oh wells the most important is togetherness
BAHAHHAHA. =P

me n weini :)

both of them played so cool =D

i think, this pic is cool
likey! =D

that's for today post.
TODAY'S QUOTE: meet and catch up with your friends, and you'll end up like me :D
with love, Olen!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you had so much fun :)
    glad for you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Olen! Yup, I'm Feny. Mery's Daughter. Anyway, are you "unyil" or "ndut?". Nice blog anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x