Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dear Febri, 3 happy wishes for you!

HEY! has just looked around of my friends blog! and, you know what?! NO ONE UPDATE!
hahah! so, i decided to blogging! i hope they will update their soon! :D

for my Indonesian friends, woohooo! I hope you guys had a safe flight and wishing you guys

A VERY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY VALENTINE DAYSS!,

and of coz to all those who celebrating it! :)

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FEBRI VALENTINE SWANDY TAN! :)
hope, you had a blast!
mwahs.

Has just re-watched both of Jesselyn's and Kevin's videos. Really miss you guys. Miss all the things we've done ; Pyramid, KL, Open Day, Orange, Lagoon, Tracking, Birthday Parties, PE, Playing Card, Watching Horror Movies, and at least PROM!

I let the colors surrounding all the places we ever been, because that's all remind me of colorful life i had for about 1.5 years :)

And you know, what?! Ha Ha Ha! I became really really missed you guys, especially the girls! When Weini tagged the photos! Nasi Lemak, a night before Jesselyn went back to her hometown! arhh, ..

THAT'S ALL ARE really MEMORABLE!

AHAHAHHAHA! :)

can't say a thing! I never feel bored to post of what i've done in Malaysia! That was just awesome!


byebye! that's it for now!
thank you guys for reading! and Just so You know! I MISS YOUUUU!
yipi yipi kayeeeeeee!

ciao for now!
=)

- O -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x