Sunday, January 31, 2010

My second family

auo auo oo!
helloo guyss =D

just now
browsing on the internet
and found some words
and it's remind me of my
malaysian friendss!

the words is consisted of
friendship and farewell! ♥
check it out! ahahhas xD
When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.
You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.
We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn BLUE.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're INSANE -If they only knew!
I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.♥♥

so sweet ayte?, i think it's so sweet
and really suits my feeling right now :)

promise me you guys!
jesselyn . febri . aziza . keke . weini .kevin . alvin . wendy . jon . frans . rvandi . leo . calwin .
&
yuli . vera . tete . and seser
> evento we have not as close as the person above there , but you guys already consider to be my best friends! =)
promise me! that we will gathered together again someday
like
what we did in KLCC, last december ! ;)

i still remember how we guys met in the very first time .
i will not describe all here though
it will be a very long long long and long post
HAHAHAHHA

and yeah
even though now we guys were separated
but i know
that
we guys will still in each other's heart
heheheh

:peace out:

xoxo
, miss you!=)

the pics is too familiar edi haha
=)


- O -

1 comment:

  1. wow! your friends is so lucky to have a friend like you.
    envy with your friendship!
    keep it! coz friendship will never fade.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by into my blog and would love to hear more from you.

follow my instagram @fivyolenqiu for my other daily stuffs and visits x